Franchising is a tried and tested business growth strategy that has enabled many entrepreneurs to build wide-scale business networks. Learn how FranOvia as a company can help your business expand.
Why Franchise Your Business?
Franchising represents a huge and growing sector in the global economy, a proven franchise massively reduces the risk of business failure with less than 3% of franchisees failing and over 90% profitable.
Franchisees of good franchise systems also receive extensive support from the banks who all have specialist franchise units designed to provide finance to franchisees.
Franchising is a business growth strategy that has enabled many entrepreneurs to build wide-scale business networks. There are many benefits to franchising, including
- The business can expand with less capital (and therefore more quickly) than with the traditional route of company-owned expansion since the start-up costs of opening in each new area are met by the franchisees.
- Franchised units generally perform better than company-owned units, due to committed franchisees.
- Franchise units are less troublesome to manage, due to the vested interest of the franchisee.
- Franchisors can exercise a higher degree of control through the Franchise Agreement.
- The day-to-day running of the individual franchise units is the responsibility of the franchisees.
- The resources needed to build and support a franchise operation are generally less than a company-managed network.
If you’ve got a business that you’re thinking about franchising, then simply get in touch for an initial discussion. Once we know a bit more about you and your business we can give you some initial guidance and advice about how to proceed. We look forward to hearing from you.